The Galvex Technology allows the true to size anodisation of Titanium, Tantalum and Niobium. It is based on a Swiss Research and Development. Often used in the medical industry. But also for Space and Aerospace application. Galvex provides commission processing as well as technology transfer.
As an additional pre-processing the frictional grinding is combined for an even more successfull presult.
With psm's move 2019 to Gunningen near Tuttlingen Galvex holds a location within the European Community. At this location a new Galvanic Processing Operation is in place for anodiszing Titanium, Tantalum and Niobium including the frictional grinding processing.
- Mr. Andreas Fluekiger - Galvex Switzerland
- Share Holder and CEO of GalvEX Ltd. Mechanical Engeneer in Business Administration, for 23 Years in international Titanium Business involved.
- Mr. Edwin Schmid - Galvex Germany
- Share Holder of GalvEX Ltd. For many Years developing and marketing surgical implants worldwide.
- Central Business Names Index
- Galvex Ltd
- Is a registerred Trade Mark under Number 61615/2011